CARE Việt Nam cần tuyển 1 Cán bộ thu mua tại Hà Nội. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 6 tháng 6 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
CARE in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organization representing the CARE International network. CARE in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organization, working with Vietnamese partners in the sectors of health, rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness.
CARE in Vietnam is looking for an experienced and qualified Vietnamese to fill in Procurement Officer
Position title: Procurement Officer
Reporting to: Admin Manager
Contract: One year with potential for extension
Base in: Hanoi with travel to project sites as required
– To serve as the focal point for all procurement related activities country-wide.
– To be directly in charge of implementing the procurement takes place in Hanoi Office (for all the budget of Country Office and the Projects).
– Ensure all procurement activities are done in compliance with all the CARE in Vietnam’s procurement policies.
– Proactively identify possible suppliers to fulfill the planned procurement, based on the needs and programmes locations, ensuring the widest realistic openness of competition, and document the process for
– Finalize and maintain up to date the Database of Authorized and Preferred Suppliers/Vendors/Consultants and collect and prepare all necessary supporting documents for Authorizations granting and renewals by the committee.
– Update the Assets/Inventory Register with all necessary information and reconcile it monthly with Finance information.
– Coordinate warranty, maintenance and insurance claims for all Assets/Inventory Items.
– Support staff in charge of procurement in all Field/Project offices to fulfill their roles and responsibilities by providing guidance, information and training.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance
- Having at least 1 year experience in procurement position and knowledge of procurement procedure commonly applied by NGOs
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong planning and organizing skills to handle many tasks with deadlines
- Flexible and active
- Fluent English and advanced computer skills
Interested candidates should send a full CV in English and stating the position title to email: email@example.com, no later than 6 June 2011.
The short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.