Chương trình Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) cần tuyển 1 nhân viên phiên dịch kiêm hành chính cho văn phòng tại Hà Nội. Hạn nhận hồ sơ ngày 15 tháng 5 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) works with the Vietnam Authority of HIV/AIDS Control (VAAC) to help build the medical and public health infrastructure to address the HIV epidemic in Vietnam. We work in particular to strengthen care and treatment programs, improve the HIV-associated laboratory system, and address prevention of transmission from HIV-infected mothers to their children (PMTCT).
CHAI seeks to hire a full-time Translator/Administrator to assist with office works.
Work place: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duties and responsibilities
The Translator/Administrator’s primary responsibility is to translate a wide variety of internal and external documents in 2 directions: English to Vietnamese and Vietnamese to English. All translations should be of consistently high quality and reflect an understanding of the intent of the writer rather than merely the literal translation of the words. The Translator/Administrator will liaise and work with all staff but will be supervised by a Program Coordinator.
Additionally, the Translator/Administrator will assist in performing administrative responsibilities in the office as needed, and may also be asked to occasionally assist with interpretation.
– University degree in a relevant field such as English, journalism, or linguistics
– Native Vietnamese speaker
– Computer literacy: Fluent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows, and ability to conduct internet research
– Excellent oral and written communications skills
– Experience in translation or other communications-related fields
– Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and determination to meet deadlines
– Specific experience in the HIV/AIDS or waste treatment/technology fields is highly desirable, otherwise in the health or environmental sector desirable
Salary: Based on skills and experience.
Duration: 1 year contract with 2 month probation period; possibility of extension.
A one-page cover letter should specify the position sought and highlight why the candidate feels they are the right person for the job. A CV detailing professional experience and relevant qualifications should be provided. Interested candidates should send materials to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org Indicate position sought in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates are invited for interview. Applications must be received by 15 May 2011.