Oxfam Great Britain cần tuyển Quản lý dự án. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 29/11/2010.
Founded in 1942, Oxfam Great Britain made its first grant in Vietnam in 1955, and is now a leading global development and humanitarian organization. Oxfam GB’s programmes in Vietnam range across sectors including rural livelihoods and infrastructure, basic education, disaster management, and national level social and economic policy change. Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International. We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Vietnamese citizen to fill the following position: PROJECT MANAGER, Adaptation & Risk Reduction, Mekong Delta (Level D1)
Reference number: INT4221
The post is offered on a fixed term contract, based in Ben Tre but with frequent travel.
The Role: To manage Oxfam’s Climate Change Adaptation project in Mekong Delta in Vietnam.
Reports to: Humanitarian Programme Coordinator
Staff reporting to this post: Project Officer, Project Support Officer
1. Take lead role and responsibility for field implementation and coordination of the Climate Change Adaptation, VABGOCA Advocacy Projects in Mekong Delta, working particularly at district and commune levels, as well as facilitating linkages with the national agencies.
2. Work with the project staff and partners for preparing monthly, quarterly, biannual and annual work plans and budget plans, ensuring effective and efficient implementation; identify any deviations from the work and budget plans, and make recommendations on measures to be taken, which ensures following minimum standards of programme implementation, MEAL, gender and other related policies.
3. Work with national and International consultants for conducting baseline survey, livelihood assessments, WASH assessments, early working, gender assessments etc.
4. Implement Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) frameworks which includes develop monitoring questionnaire, checklists, identify respondents, collect data from various respondents, compile data/information and prepare report. MEAL activity will follow the mandatory procedure of Oxfam GB’s Programme Frameworks
5. Write monthly, quarterly, six monthly and annual reports, MEAL and impact assessment and other reports for Oxfam and Donors following participatory process of report writing.
6. Provide technical inputs for the review and development of IEC materials, training materials, assessment reports, guidelines and templates, good practice documents; organize and coordinate project training courses and monitoring impacts.
7. Provide support to the partners in terms of partner appraisal, partner’s capacity building, community capacity building and finance management etc. Ensure humanitarian accountability involving partners, community leaders and other related stakeholders.
8. Establish, maintain and strengthen institutional relations with partner organizations in Vietnam such as the government departments (DARD, DONRE, DOST), Mass Organisations (WU, FU, VN Red Cross), Oxfam’s Advisors and related staff to ensure smooth implementation.
9. Support the team for designing a new project proposal on Climate Change Adaptation in Mekong Delta following participatory methodologies & taking experiences of Ben Tre Project.
10. Identify new project opportunities and undertake development of new projects and programs.
11. Conduct assessment and provide emergency supports responding to disasters in project areas and other provinces of Vietnam.
12. Perform other related duties as assigned by the line-manager.
• Vietnamese national
• At least 7 years experience in development programme planning, implementing, monitoring and reporting, preferably in the NGO sector.
• Experience in managing partners
• Experience of managing DRR project will be an assets
• Sound experience in resource management e.g. people, finances, assets
• University degree, preferably in English, social science, livelihoods or management
• Good understanding of disaster management and livelihoods issues in Vietnam
• Practical experience working independently and under pressure, with proven ability to plan and organize work independently.
• Good understanding of Gender issues
• Strong written and spoken English and Vietnamese
• Good computer skills (writing and spreadsheet programs)
• Willingness and availability to travel regularly under sometimes adverse conditions.
Gross Annual Salary Range: US$ 13,100 – US$ 19,478
The closing date for application: November 29th, 2010
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online, please visit: http://www.oxfam.org.uk/jobs (page Work with us – Current Vacancies, quote reference: INT4221 Application Form is under article “MORE INFO”) or send a cover letter, Application Form, and copies of relevant degrees to:
Oxfam Great Britain, Floor 5, 22 Le Dai Hanh, Hanoi
Oxfam offers an attractive benefit package. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Oxfam GB is an equal opportunity employer