Trung tâm Sống và Học tập vì Môi trường và Cộng đồng (Live&Learn Vietnam) tuyển kế toán kiêm quản lý. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 10/10/2010.
Live and Learn for Environment and Community (Live&Learn), a not-for-profit organization was established 15th January 2009 with the mission to reduce poverty and foster greater understanding and action towards a sustainable future through education, community mobilization and supportive partnerships. Live&Learn is a member of Live&Learn Environmental Education (www.livelearn.org),with rich working experience in sustainable community development and education in the Asia-Pacific.
Live&Learn is looking for one qualified candidate for the position of Accountant cum Administrator to support its meaningful work in sustainability education and good governance for young people, schools, businesses and communities.
The Accountant cum Administrator will be responsible for accounting, financial management and general administrative support to ensure the transparent, accountable governance and smooth office operation of the organization. The successful candidate will have chance to enjoy a dynamic and creative working environment and contribute his/her part to the works of sustainable development.
• University degree
• At least 1 years of working experience in accounting, finance management & office administration
• Experience with similar position in the local/international non-profit organizations is an asset
• Good command of English
• Computer literacy skills (MS Office package-excellent knowledge of Excel; knowledge of Quickbooks is an advantage)
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, tasks and deadlines efficiently
• Carefulness, accuracy, honesty, enthusiasm and willingness to learn
• Ability to work effectively as a team member and work independently
A full job description is attached herewith.
If you are interested, please submit a letter of motivation, stating why you are suitable for the post, recent Curriculum vitae (both in English) by 10 October 2010 to Ms. Ha Quynh Nga at: firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone contact, please.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applications will not be returned.