Văn phòng Tập đoàn Tư vấn Phát triển GFA tại Hà Nội cần tuyển vị trí cán bộ giám sát kỹ thuật. Hạn nhận hồ sơ: 15/03/2010. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
RECRUITMENT OF NATIONAL TECHNICAL SUPERVISOR – PUBLIC HEALTH
GFA CONSULTING GROUP (www.gfa-group.de) is recruiting one qualified national Technical Supervisor to be based in Hanoi with frequent travel to Lai Chau, Dien Bien, Son La, Gia Lai and Kon Tum provinces for the EC funded project “Health Care Support to the Poor of Northern Uplands and Central Highlands” (HEMA). The assignment will be for a fixed period from March 2010 to December 2012.
Qualifications and skills
· University degree in medicine, preferably specialised in public health
· Good command of English
· Willingness to accept a multi-year commitment
· Willingness to spend most of the time travelling among project provinces
· Ability to supervise technical teams and to achieve expected outcomes
· Ability to analyse complex situations, identify problems and to propose solutions
· Ability to motivate others to meet the deadline of tasks
· Good supervision, presentation and negotiation skills
· Good team player
General Professional Experience
· Proven experience in technically supervising health projects at local levels
· Have worked during the past 5-10 years in the health sector or health projects
· Post graduate degree in public health is an advantage
· Good computer skills (Word processing, Calculation and Presentation software applications)
Specific Professional Experience
· Knowledge of the public health system in
· Knowledge of recent health financing and health economics principles and policies
· Provide technical monitoring and supportive supervision for the implementation of project activities at local levels
· Identify problems or risks that might jeopardize the quality and performance of the project and to report those to the project management at provincial and central level for analysis and appropriate response
· Assist the provincial and district project management in achieving expected outcomes at implementation level in a timely manner
· Assist in the planning process at provincial and district levels and to make sure that the process fit in well with the overall annual work plan of the whole project.
· Coordinate monitoring and evaluation activities in the field
· Assist in preparation and implementation of workshops and training at central level
· Assure the visibility of the EC in the project
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application letter with detailed CV in English language, indicating “Application as National Technical Supervisor” to: HEMA Project Office, Attention: Ms. Phung Minh Ha, Unit 201, Van Phuc Building, 2 Nui Truc Street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi. Email: email@example.com
Deadline for applications is at 17:00 on Monday 15 March 2010.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.