Hiện nay CARE Việt Nam đang cần tuyển vị trí điều phối viên làm việc tại huyện Long An, tỉnh An Giang. Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 30/11/2007. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
CARE INTERNATIONAL IN VIETNAM
Long An province
CARE in Vietnam is a Non Governmental Organization representing the CARE International network. CARE in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organization, working with Vietnamese partners in the sector of health, rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness.
CARE Vietnam is seeking one suitable Vietnamese national for the position of Province Coordinator for the Community Resilience to Natural Disasters (CRND) project based in Long An province. S/he will work under the direction of the Project Administrator and the Project Team Leader.
Job Code: CRND – LA PC
Working Location: Long An Province, with frequently go to Project office at Long Xuyen Town, An Giang
Contract Duration: 2 years with a strong possibility of an extension
Closing date for applicant: 30 November 2007
* Coordinate and provide technical support / assist in implementing Community Based Disaster Management (CBDM) activities as well as Employment Generation and Credit / Savings activities
* Technical support to partners in the targeted communes and villages in making activities plans; specifically 5 year and 1 year CBDM plans
* Assist with the preparation of regular project progress monitoring reports to CARE in Vietnam as required
* Implement project activities in a effectively, efficiently and timely manor
* Achieve project indicators
* Cooperate and support the project team in logistics and preparation for workshop and other activities.
* Be an active member of the project team
* Liaise within CARE and externally with partner organisations, local authorities and other agencies.
* At least 2 years experience in coordinating activities and personal in the private, government or NGO
* Good interpersonal and communication skills are essential
* Proficiency in the use of computer software including Word and Excel
* Ability to work effectively as a team member and with minimal supervision
* Good spoken and written English is an advantage but not essential
Women and candidates that come from Long An will be the preferred candidates.
Interested applicants are invited to send a detailed English CV stating the Job Code to:
Or by mail to:
CRND Project Office (CARE in Vietnam)
18 A Nguyen Du street, My Binh ward,
Long Xuyen city, An Giang Province
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.