Tổ chức chữ thập đỏ Đức tuyển cán bộ dự án ” Hỗ trợ nhân dân bị ảnh hưởng bởi bão lụt tại Miền Nam VN”. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 15-12-2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The German Red Cross is part of the world wide Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement assisting victims of conflict and disaster and people affected by social or health related crisis. The Red Cross movement provides to vulnerable people assistance without discrimination as to nationality, race, religious beliefs, class or political opinions and adheres to the seven principles of the Red Cross movement: Humanity, Impartiality, Neutrality, Independence, Voluntary Service, Unity and Universality.
They assist in disaster response, rehabilitation and capacity building projects internationally on appeals of their sister organisations within the movement.
The German Red Cross (GRC) and the Vietnam Red Cross National Societies are implementing together a Project to “Support for the people affected by the floods in South Vietnam”.
Five months with possibility of extension. The Project Officer is assigned to the Project on a full time basis
Long Xuyen with frequent travelling within the project sites located in An Giang And Dong Thap provinces (at least 70% of the working time)
Roles and Responsibilities
The Project Officer shall be responsible for supporting the host National Societies in the implementation of all activities of the project and in their monitoring.
In this capacity his/her specific duties and responsibilities include:
1. To ensure the daily management of all planned activities of the Project at the national provincial, district and commune levels under supervisor of the GRC Delegate assigned for the implementation of the project.
2. To provide technical assistance on project implementation, monitoring and management to the members of commune, District and Province and HQ Management
3. To provide assistance in financial management of the project.
4. To provide assistance to VNRC staff in discussion with the local suppliers to supervise and monitor all activities (selection of beneficiaries in hamlet meetings, cross checking beneficiary list, monitoring related trainings, distribution and post distribution…)
5. To be the focal point between GRC, VNRC HQ and VNRC branches
6. To prepare intermediate and final narrative reports (in English) and assist the financial reports.
7. To liaise and network with other relevant actors and stakeholders
8. To support capacity building in the Red Cross regional branches.
9. To ensure that all experiences and lessons learnt during the project course are well documented for use in future VNRC activities.
10. To assist in translation and interpretation if necessary
Educational background: University Degree in development, social, economic studies, foreign languages or others,
Working Experience: Minimally two years of project experience in the development sector and or emergency relief projects in NGOs, national or international agencies.
Experiences in the following areas (one or more): Disaster Response , Disaster Preparedness, Capacity Building and Organization Development, Community Development and watsan
Languages : Excellent command of written and spoken Vietnamese and English
Ability and willingness to travel to the project sites proven experience in project work at grassroots level.
They are looking for
– Preferably Red Cross / Red Crescent knowledge/ experience
– Knowledge of Red Cross/ Red Crescent principles and willingness to adhere to them
– Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
– Ability to represent the project among national and international stakeholders
– Ability to work in team, independently and in stressful situations
– Sense of initiative and responsibility
– Experience in training and organizing workshops and seminars
– Ability to take initiatives, to develop contacts and to supervise people
– Analytical skills
– Competence in MS Windows programs, word processing, Excel, powerpoints etc.
Please send applications until the 15 of December January 2011 to the:
German Red Cross
Country Office Vietnam
15 Thien Quang
Only short listed candidates will be contacted!