Tổ chức quốc tế Sức khỏe Gia đình (FHI) đang tuyển một cán bộ chương trình phòng thí nghiệm. Hạn nộp hồ sơ 30/6/2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
FAMILY HEALTH INTERNATIONAL (FHI) is an international non-governmental organization that works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health, other ministries, provincial health services, and local non-government organizations to cpromote the health and well-being of the Vietnamese population, particularly vulnerable and disenfranchised groups. FHI is currently building the capacity of local organizations in HIV/AIDS prevention, care, and treatment; clinical research for the development of vaccines and drugs for infectious diseases; tobacco control; and laboratory strengthening.
They are currently seeking qualified, experienced and highly motivated Vietnamese national to join FHI/Vietnam for the following position based Hanoi:
Program Officer – Laboratory Science
The position will be responsible for providing laboratory technical assistance, capacity building, training, and quality assessment services to clinical laboratories serving FHI research and public health programs.
– Work closely with global laboratory sciences and regional laboratory sciences, and country program-specific clinical research and public health program staff to provide technical assistance and quality assessment and capacity building services to ensure and enhance the quality of laboratory services associated with FHI program and research areas.
– Responsibility to conduct assessments and propose interventions to provincial and district laboratories.
– Responsible for the planning, conduct, and reporting of assessments, audits, and accreditation-ready inspections of clinical laboratories performing services to FHI research and programs.
– Responsible for developing and implementing continuous improvement initiatives upon request to build laboratory capacity and quality with reference to accepted national and international standards and requirements
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and abilities:
– Medical Doctor or Masters Degree in biological or laboratory sciences within a clinical or diagnostic discipline, PhD or master degree in public health is a plus.
– Three years related work experience in clinical laboratory including experience with laboratory quality control and quality assurance systems and implementation
– Strong interpersonal skills including experience in training and mentoring staff and others and demonstrated creative problem solving skills
– Ability and enthusiasm to learn new areas and willingness to contribute to a dynamic team.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
– Experience with computers, including word processing, spreadsheets, and the Internet.
– Work experience with NGOs/INGOs is preferred but not mandatory.
FHI offers competitive salary and benefits.
Please submit detailed curriculum vitae with cover letter (in English) clearly indicating the position you are applying for as well as copies of relevant certificates/degrees, by June 30, 2011 to:
Senior Human Resources Officer, Family Health International
7th Floor, No. 18 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Viet Nam
To obtain a detailed job description for the position, please send your request to email@example.com. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interviews.