Tổ chức CARE Quốc tế tại Việt Nam cần tuyển Quản lý chương trình, làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 31/03/2011.
CARE in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organization representing the CARE International network. CARE in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organization, working with Vietnamese partners in the sectors of health, rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness.
CARE in Vietnam is looking for experienced and qualified Vietnamese to fill in CASI Program Manager Position.
Position title: CASI Program Manager
Reporting to: Senior Rural Development Program Manager
Contract: Two years contract with potential extension
Base in: Hanoi with travel to project sites as required
Manage the implementation of the Civil Action and Socio-Economic Inclusion in Sustainable Development for Ethnic Minorities in Northern Vietnam (CASI III) Program. The Program Manager is responsible for day-to-day administrative, financial and programmatic management, monitoring, and reporting of the program.
The CASI Program Manager will work closely with the Senior Rural Development Program Manager and other CASI component managers and staff to identify and respond to priorities for developing best practices, trouble-shooting and gap filling on components, providing component/project start-up and partnership support, quality assurance for project implementation, report writing, and support in planning and implementing project review/evaluation workshops. The CASI Program Manager will also have responsibilities for contributing to strategic planning and policy development within CARE in Vietnam.
The CASI Program Manager currently supervises five component managers and three Project Officers. The overall program size may vary over time.
A. Program Management and Coordination
B. Programmatic strategic direction
C. Partnership development and management
D. Learning, Monitoring, evaluation and reporting
E. Networking and representation
• Bachelor or Master degree in relevant areas such as agriculture or rural development, natural resource and governance, civil society development, sustainable livelihood approach/improve access to public service on livelihood/natural resource management.
• At least 5 years of experiences in rural development projects and at least 2 years in project/program management positions.
• Good capacity to lean and lead methodology development at program level, ability to think strategically, conceptualize new ideas, digest and analyze complex information, and present coherent proposals.
• Good knowledge and deep experiences in at least one of the following areas: rights based approach, natural resource and governance, civil society development, sustainable livelihood approach/improve access to public service on livelihood/natural
• Experience in working with Ethnic minorities, good knowledge and experiences on gender and gender mainstreaming or women empowerment
• Experiences in working with local and national government agencies and good knowledge of the development, NGO, policy and poverty reduction programs in Vietnam
• Strong leadership, interpersonal skills, integrity and teamwork
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills, including an ability to build relationships/work in partnership with Vietnamese NGOs and other development actors
• Highly developed written and oral communication skills
Interested candidates should send a full CV in English and stating the position title to email: firstname.lastname@example.org .Closing date to apply for this position: 31 March 2011
The short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.