Tổ chức Tầm nhìn Thế giới Tại Việt Nam (WVV) đang tuyển trợ lý cho Dự án SICCA trong Chương trình Phát triển Vùng Sơn Tây, tỉnh Quảng Ngãi. Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 06/09/2009.
Area Development Program (ADP) is an approach to child focused development, emphasizing the process of community participation, sustainability, and integrating activities in the areas of food security, agriculture, micro-enterprise, health, nutrition, education, water, and sanitation.
The position supports WV Vietnam to strengthen the integration of Community based Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation (SICCA) in Son Tay Area Development Program (ADP).
This position assists the ADP Manager in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating community-based disaster mitigation activities of SICCA project in Son Tay ADP.
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude Required:
The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training.
• A University graduate in Agriculture, Forestry, Environment, Community Development, Sociology or any related field with at least two years experience of development work, preferably with NGO in rural development community/or disaster mitigation project.
• Sound experience with Community-based Disaster Risk Reduction/ Climate Change Adaptation is one advantage.
• Fair English skills both written and spoken.
• Computer literate (word processing, excel and power point).
• Training skill is helpful.
• Ability to function well in a team environment.
• Willingness to work in mountainous and ethnic minority groups; and travel as required by the assignment.
The person shall be committed to working with and learning from poor and marginalized people, especially children. She or he should support the philosophy, purpose and values of WV in its work with the poor in Vietnam.
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Application documents include: + Detailed Curriculum Vitae
+ Application Form (following WVV’s standard Application Form)
For WVV Application Form and the detailed job description for this position, interested candidates are invited to visit World Vision Vietnam’s website: www.worldvision.org.vn, or contact:
Ms. Phan Thi Uyen Thu – Human Resource Officer
World Vision International – Vietnam
Address: 12, Road No. 9, Trung Son Residential Area, Binh Hung Commune,
Binh Chanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel.: +848 54318354; Email: email@example.com
Deadline for application: 06 Sept 2009.
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.