The International Centre for Research in Agroforestry (ICRAF) is looking for an enthusiastic, open-minded and energetic administrator with financial management experience. Contact: ICRAFVN@gmail.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The International Centre for Research in Agroforestry (ICRAF) is part of a global network of 15 Future Harvest centers, funded by the
Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR). To meet the needs of our expanding work in Vietnam, as well as to connect
Vietnam with the SEA region, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic, open-minded and energetic administrator with financial
management experience. To obtain a gender balance in the office, male applicants are welcome. The selected candidate will work full-time at
the ICRAF Vietnam office in Hanoi starting immediately, until December. A one-year extension may be possible.
The successful application must fulfil the following essential requirements and experience:
– A native Vietnamese citizen
– Holding a university degree in finance, economics or administrative management.
– Having at least 3 years of experience in working with finance and office management.
– Fluent in English and a knowledge of the structure of various ministries within Vietnam is preferable.
– Having an ability to manage a stressful working environment.
– Manage administrative work with a focus on financial issues.
Interested applicants can send a detailed copy of their curriculum vitae with an attached letter of interest to:
Applications should be forwarded as soon as possible. Salary is negotiable.
Mai Hoang Yen
ICRAF – CIFOR Vietnam
Development and Communication officer
17T5 Trung Hoa – Nhan Chinh
Appartment 302, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84 4 2510830