Tổ chức y tế Phi chính phủ Health Bridge cần tuyển 1 cán bộ tài chính, kế toán làm việc tại Văn phòng Hà Nội. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 08-09-2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
HealthBridge is an international, non-profit, non-governmental organization that aims to identify, understand and bridge gaps in public health, including gaps between:
- Needs and technologies
- Evidence and policies
- Policies and practice
HealthBridge (formerly PATH Canada) has been working in Vietnam since 1996. It is an agile and efficient organization that aims to improve the health of vulnerable populations, including those at risk of malnutrition, infectious disease (particularly malaria and HIV/AIDS), and emerging epidemics, such as obesity and tobacco-caused disease. HealthBridge helps local partners develop and implement appropriate solutions, apply innovative and sustainable practices, and promote effective policies.
We are seeking a Finance Officer (FO) for our Hanoi office. The FO will responsible for financial management of HealthBridge and its projects in accordance with the Organization’s policy and procedures.
Responsibilities for Finance and Accounting:
· Check and verify payment vouchers in accordance with appropriate account codes and prepare import entry to accounting software to ensure it matches with HB procedures and policies.
- Prepare monthly payroll and administer payments
- Prepare report to DIPSERCO and Tax Department if needed
- Ensure appropriate cash flow to local partners for project implementation
- Assist the Project Managers/Officers in developing project budget plans, producing timely and accurate financial reports periodically
- Monitor the budgets and expenditures of all projects
- Assist organizations receiving HealthBridge Canada funds under grant agreements in complying with HealthBridge Canada and Donors requirements
- Prepare necessary documents for external auditing and resolve relevant questions (if any)
- Update government regulations regarding financial management. Inform Country Director of any government regulations that contradict HealthBridge Canada policy
- Checking contracts, agreements between HealthBridge Canada and Service Providers and Partners
- University degree in commercial/financial field including accounting
- Minimum five years experience in finance management and/or auditing
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluent in spoken and written Vietnamese and English
- Proficient in the use of computer software, including word processing, spread sheets and databases
- NGO experience preferred
- The deadline for application: September 8, 2011.
- Applicants should send CV, motivation letter to Ms. Pham Thi Thu Ha at email@example.com and cc to Ms. Pham Thi Lan at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit directly HealthBridge Canada, Vietnam Office; 15&16, Lane 232 Ton Duc Thang Street, Hanoi.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.