Tổ chức Con người, Tài nguyên và Bảo tồn (People Resources and Conservation Foundation – PRCF) tuyển nhân viên hỗ trợ dự án làm việc tại Trùng Khánh (Cao Bằng) và Văn phòng PRCF Hà Nội hoặc một số địa điểm khác ở Tuyên Quang, Bắc Kạn.
Thời gian làm việc: khoảng 1 năm (tính từ tháng 6/2011) và có thể dao động tùy theo dự án.
Những ứng viên quan tâm có thể:
– Nộp hồ sơ online tới địa chỉ: Michael.email@example.com
– Hoặc, gửi hồ sơ trực tiếp tới Phòng Chương trình, PRCF Việt Nam tại địa chỉ: 65A, 310/63 Nghi Tàm, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 23/5/2011.
Để biết thêm thông tin về vị trí ứng tuyển, hãy liên lạc với Văn phòng PRCF Việt Nam (ĐT: 043.718 5677).
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
People Resources and Conservation Foundation (PRCF) – Vietnam Program
National Project Support Officer for the Cao Vit Gibbon Conservation Area, Cao Bang Province and other project sites in Tuyen Quang and Bac Kan Provinces, to assist in the coordination and implementation of the People Resources and Conservation Foundation (PRCF)’s biological diversity conservation and community development programs.
The PRCF is a non-government, non-profit, and non-membership organization established in 1995. The PRCF endeavours to support biodiversity conservation programs that target particular species or habitats, and community-based programs that target rural people in developing countries, particularly communities living adjacent to protected areas, remnant forests, and degraded lands and grasslands. Through its conservation and development work, the PRC Foundation fosters activities with potential to sustain the natural environment and uphold the cultural or social identity of rural communities. PRCF programs and polices therefore encourage local people to preserve and enhance their self-respect and identity.
The incumbent wil work closely with the PRCF’s NGO, Protected Area Management Boards, Forest Protection Department, national government and international trans-boundary partners to coordinate and implement project activities. Project activities include targeted forest habitat restoration interventions for the Critically Endangered Cao Vit Gibbon, conservation activities with local communities for globaly and nationally conservation significant species, payments for biodiversity services, collaborative community-based natural resource management and development of sustainable livelihoods activities. The incumbent wil need to be adaptable, innovative and wil ing to take on new challenges to address PRCF’s goals through our diversified portfolio of conservation initiatives.
The position will be based 50% of the time in Trung Khanh District, Cao Bang Province (close to the Cao Vit Gibbon Conservation Area) and at either the PRCF Office in Hanoi or other field sites in Tuyen Quang and Bac Kan Provinces when necessary.
Commencement Date: Beginning June 2011
Duration: One year with strong expectation for extension based upon performance and funding availability.
– Demonstrated commitment to nature conservation.
– Experience related to implementation of conservation/natural resource or natural forest management projects.
– University education in forest restoration, ecology, forestry, conservation or wildlife management.
– Two years experience in conservation/natural resource management, forest ecology or a similarly related field.
– Ability to work in multi-disciplinary technical teams and manage inter-organisation partnership relationships.
– Self-motivated and confident to work independently in remote mountainous areas.
– Strong relationship-building and facilitation skills.
– Good organizational, planning and activity documentation skil s.
– Fluent written and spoken Vietnamese.
– Good written and spoken English language.
– Skills in the preparation of awareness raising and education materials.
– Experience in using GIS mapping software.
Interested applicants are invited to send a letter of interest and CV in English by 23 May 2011 to: Mr. Michael Dine, Chief Technical Officer (Vietnam and China); E-mail: Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org; or send to the PRCF Vietnam Program Office at: 65A, Al ey 310/63 Nghi Tam, Tay Ho, Ha Noi. For further information on the position, please contact the PRCF Vietnam Office on Tel: 043.718 5677.
Only short-listed candidates wil be contacted for interview.
For more information about PRCF visit: www.prcfoundation.org
Persons without a strong commitment and background to biodiversity conservation need not apply.