CARE cần tuyển Quản lý dự án làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 1/7/2008. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
CARE INTERNATIONAL IN VIETNAM
PROJECT MANAGER FOR AVIAN INFLUENZA PROJECT
CARE in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organization representing the CARE International network. CARE in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organization, working with Vietnamese partners in the sectors of health, rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness.
CARE in Vietnam is looking for experienced and qualified Vietnamese individuals to fill in for Project Manager which aims to assist local partners in the prevention, containment and management of Avian Influenza in four provinces in Vietnam. This project funded by AusAID commenced in May 2006. This position will be based in Hanoi with frequent travel to project sites.
– Develop and manage the implementation of project activity plans and costed work plans, monitoring and evaluation system and budgets in compliance with donor and government guidelines.
– Manage staffing, partner relations and contracts related to project.
– Write monthly, quarterly and annual reports according to donor requirements
– Coordinate with other sectors and other AI projects within CARE to ensure comprehensive and coordinated programming.
– Maintain liaison with local government agencies and other organizations that implement or relate to AI projects or work in the same geographical area.
– Facilitate and promote capacity building amongst project partners;
– Attend national and regional project meetings if required
– University degree in animal husbandry or public health
– At least 2 years project management experience in international organization
– Proven experience in community mobilization, IEC, BCC and training.
– Excellent spoken and written English skills
– Good representation and liaison skills
– Ability to work effectively as a team member and with minimal supervision
A salary package for each position will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should send a full CV in English stating the position by July 01 2008 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.