Trung tâm phát triển Nông thôn Bền vững (SRD) tuyển Cán bộ chương trình
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 15/9/2012
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Sustainable Rural Development (SRD) is a National NGO which inherits the experience of CIDSE’s 28 years working in poverty alleviation in Vietnam. We empower disadvantaged
communities in rural and mountainous areas to sustainable manage their own livelihood systems, regardless of ethnic group, gender or religious belief. SRD currently focuses on sustainable
agriculture, rural livelihoods, climate change, local governance and pro-poor policy advocacy.
We are currently looking for one qualified candidate to fill the position of Program Officer, based in Hanoi with frequent travels to the project sites. SRD offers good opportunities for working, learning and sharing within the dynamic team of SRD.
1. Conduct researches and surveys for project formulation under the mission of the organization;
2. Contribute to project proposal writing as required under the assigned technical aspects;
3. Contribution to programmatic developmental strategies;
4. Prepare quarterly, midterm and annual project work plans;
5. Approve the detailed project work plan, made by partners; check, plan and approve the quarterly project budget;
6. Directly implement project to ensure it runs as project timeframe
7. Monitor, evaluate and support local partners in project implementation, such as planning, monitoring and providing technical assistance;
8. Provide project reports as per planned (quarterly, midterm, annum and project completion);
9. Coordinate project evaluation (hiring consultant, TOR and documentary preparations, supervising, writing reports as required;
10. Take part in making program team’s plan;
11. Develop and maintain good relationships to ensure effective communication and sharing of information, take part in networks for experience learning and sharing with other related agencies on relevance;
12. Provide inputs on project information (including photos, articles…) to Communications Officer;
13. Work closely with other members in program team for cross-checking and capacity building for local partners and communities at project sites through training workshops.
14. Perform other related work as required.
– Bachelor degree in social science, agriculture, economics or equivalent;
– Good communication skills in both English and Vietnamese;
– High attention to details;
– Ability to collect required information, analyze, making reports;
– Ability to write project proposal;
– Ability to work independently under minimize supervision as well in a team;
– Good analytical and organizational skills;
– Good computer skills especially Excel, Words, PowerPoint;
– Willing to have frequent travels (50% working time on average) to project sites of SRD as required;
– Have working experience at the same position, previous experience of working for a non-government organization (NGO) will be an asset.
Net income would be from US$600 to US$800 per month depending on qualifications and competitiveness.
Please send a Cover Letter (in English) stating why you are suitable for this position together with CV and copies (notarization not required) of relevant degree by 15th September 2012 to:
Centre for Sustainable Rural Development – SRD
No.56, Lane 19/9, Kim Dong Str., Hoang Mai, Hanoi, Vietnam
Email to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Please visit SRD website for more details: www.srd.org.vn
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Application will not be returned.