Tổ chức Tầm nhìn Thế giới (World Vision) cần tuyển 01 Trợ lý Tài trợ làm việc tại Hà Nội.
Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 10/8/2012.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV) invites Vietnamese competent candidates for the following position: SPONSHORSHIP ASSISTANT (01 position), work base: Hanoi.
• To support WVV in building and enhancing Sponsorship Service Operations focusing on children’s well-being and the transformation of registered children, their families and communities and sponsors.
• To provide administrative assistance to the Sponsorship Manager and Sponsorship Cluster Officers regarding to correspondence process and other sponsorship processes so that the Sponsosrhsip Unit of National Office is able to provide effective technical support to the Area Development Programs in managing sponsorship project activities and fully meeting sponsorships operating standards.
• Bachelor Degree in any field.
• Experience in community development or with NGO.
• Experience in capacity building for local stakeholders/partners.
• Conceptual understanding of and commitment to development work, especially Christian, child-focused, community-based development concepts, approaches and processes.
• Demonstrated training and facilitation skills.
• Good time management and organizational skills.
• Good interpersonal and communications skills.
• Good English, especially email/letters writing skills.
• Good computer skills in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and email.
Deadline for application: 10 August 2012
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Application documents include:
+ Detailed Curriculum Vitae
+ Application Form (following WVV’s standard Application Form)
For WVV Application Form and the detailed job description for the position, interested candidates are invited to visit World Vision Vietnam’s website: www.worldvision.org.vn, or contact:
People & Culture Department
World Vision International – Vietnam
Address: 4th floor, the HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long street, Hanoi
Tel: 04. 39439920 (ext.118). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.