Tổ chức Phụ nữ Liên Hợp quốc cần tuyển 01 tư vấn quốc tế ngắn hạn cho Chiến lược Phát triển Giới giai đoạn 2012 – 2016.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Trước 17h00 ngày 30/9/2011.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
UN Women Vietnam is seeking for one International Consultant to develop UNCT Gender Mainstreaming Strategy 2012-2016 in this October.
Deadline for submissions: 5.00 PM (Hanoi time, GMT+7), 30 September 2011.
The key objectives of the assignment are:
· To develop draft UNCT Gender Mainstreaming Strategy 2012-2016.
· To present draft Gender Mainstreaming Strategy 2012-2016 to Gender PCG, the representatives/coordinators from other PCGs and the Heads of Agencies
· To prepare the final draft of the strategy based on feedbacks received from Gender PCG members, representatives/coordinators from other PCGs and Heads of Agencies
The key tasks to be completed are as follows:
· Review relevant documentation as listed in the TOR.
· Conduct 3 group discussions on strategy directions with Gender PCG, representatives of other PCGs and Heads of Agencies.
· Develop draft strategy document.
· Present and discuss the draft UN Gender Mainstreaming Strategy at Gender PCG meeting and Head of Agencies meeting.
· Finalize strategy and presentation based on feedback received from Gender PCG, representatives from other PCGs and Heads of Agencies.
The assignment will be conducted both home based and in Ha Noi. The time required for the consultancy is estimated 10 days within the period of 15th October 2011 to 30th November 2011.
Download detailed Terms of Reference here: http://www.un.org.vn/en/un-woman/1944-international-consultant.html
Only short-listed institute/organization/firm and individual consultants with teams will be contacted.
The UN reserves the right to select the institute at the indicated or lower level and prior to the closing date.
There is no application, processing or other fee at any stage of the application process. The UN does not solicit or screen for information in respect of HIV or AIDS and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status.