CARE cần tuyển cán bộ dự án làm việc tại Nghệ An. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 31-08-2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
CARE in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organization representing the CARE International network. CARE in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organization, working with Vietnamese partners in the sectors of health, rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness.
CARE in Vietnam is looking for experienced and qualified Vietnamese to fill in RBA Livelihood Officer for Improving the participation and Voice of Ethnic Minorities project (Nghe An Project)-CASI Program.
Position title: RBA Livelihood Officer for Nghe An Project-CASI Program
Reporting to: Nghe An Project Manager
Contract: Start working day to 31 December 2012
Base in: Nghe An
- No staff under his/her supervision.
- Support local partner staff in implementing the project.
This position is responsible to support the project manager to carry out project activities. Specifically, the project officer is responsible for sustainable livelihood implementation and mainstream/replicate into 135 and 30a program in Que Phong and Nghia Dan districts, Nghe An province.
- Relevant degree in agriculture or forestry or social
- Good coordination, facilitation and communication at different levels
- At least 2 years experiences with international organization in rural development or related areas.
- Experiences with sustainable livelihood approach
- Experience of working with government agencies, and ethnic minorities.
- Understanding and experience in working in Partnership, capacity building and gender equity
- Basic in speaking and writing English
Interested candidates should send a full CV in English and stating the position title to email: email@example.com .Closing date to apply for this position: 31 August 2011
The short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.
CARE International in Vietnam is committed to protecting the rights of children in all areas we work around the world. Applicants are advised that CARE International in Vietnam reserves the right to screen candidates to ensure a child-safe environment. Further information can be found in the CARE in Vietnam’s child protection policy.