GIZ cần tuyển chuyên gia về cơ chế thanh toán phí môi trường và chia sẻ lợi ích giữa các bên. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 8-8-2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) was established on 1 January 2011. It brings together under one roof the long-standing expertise of the German Development Service (DED), the German Technical Cooperation (GTZ) and InWEnt – Capacity Building International, Germany. As a federally owned enterprise, it supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We are also engaged in international education work around the globe.
GIZ operates in many fields, including economic development and employment; governance and democracy; security, reconstruction, peace building and civil conflict transformation; food security, health and basic education; and environmental protection, resource conservation and climate change mitigation.
For many years, Viet Nam has been a priority partner country for German Development Cooperation. Projects and programmes cover the following three priority areas of cooperation, which are closely interlinked with the overarching goal of Poverty Reduction: 1) Sustainable Economic Development and Vocational Training; 2) Environmental Policy, Natural Resources and Urban Development; and 3) Health.
The Vietnamese-German “Project for Preservation of Biodiversity in the Forest Eco-systems in Vietnam” is a project of German Technical Assistance to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural development. The project covers: (1) Capacity development and communication for awareness rising on forest eco-systems and biodiversity, (2) Innovative financing and benefit sharing mechanisms for biodiversity conservation and protected areas (PA) and, (3) Support to institutionalization of policies in the field of preservation of biodiversity in forest eco-systems. The project operates at Hanoi and 3 pilot areas: Ba Be NP and Na Hang NR (Bac Kan, Tuyen Quang), Pu Hu and Pu Luong NRs (Thanh Hoa), and Bach Ma NP (Thua Thien Hue).
To support the implementation of the Project, GIZ is now looking for a professional and dynamic Vietnamese national to fill the following position:
Expert for Payment for Environmental Services and Benefit Sharing Mechanisms
Duty Station: Hanoi
- Assist the Chief Technical Advisor (CTA) to achieve the project´s objective to strengthen capacity for biodiversity conservation and preservation of forest eco-systems in Vietnam.
- Supports the project´s initiative to provide technical assistance related to the implementation of concrete measures for biodiversity conservation.
- Supports the CTA in the conceptual design and implementation of innovative financing mechanisms (with a focus on payment for environmental services) and community-based benefit sharing mechanisms at national and pilot area levels.
- Assist the CTA in managing communication and cooperation between project partners and various involved governmental and non-governmental institutions/ organisations.
- Organisation of meetings, workshops, training courses and conferences on sustainable financing mechanisms for biodiversity conservation and preservation.
Masters or PHD degree in Forestry/natural resource management/nature protection/environmental policy/ environment economy background, in addition to the following knowledge and skills:
- The candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in project/program coordination, implementation and management.
- Profound knowledge of the quickly developing field of innovative financing mechanisms for PAs and payment for environmental services at international, regional and national level.
- Prior work experience in the environment and sustainable development sector in Vietnam and in the development of innovative financing and community-based benefit sharing mechanisms.
- Demonstrated communication, networking and teamwork skills.
- High level written and oral communication and report writing skills in both English and Vietnamese. English-Vietnamese interpretation and translation if required.
- Demonstrated ability to organise meetings/ conferences etc. including budget management.
- Demonstrated ability to work and produce – sometimes under high pressure – high level and quality outputs with limited supervision and management.
- Work experience with international development organisations and programs.
- Analytical skills.
- Well developed computer and internet skills including database management.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, clear and promotive career path, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their application in English, including copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email or by post, to the following address before Monday, 8th August 2011.
GIZ Office Hanoi
6th Floor Hanoi Towers,49 Hai Ba Trung Street,Hanoi, Vietnam
Note: Please mention “Expert for Payment for Environmental Services and Benefit Sharing Mechanisms” on the envelope or in the subject line
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks after the deadline. Tel contact is not encouraged
GTZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
(For further information please visit our website: www.giz.de)