Viện Y tế Phát triển cộng đồng (LIGHT) đang cần tuyển một trợ lý dự án, phụ trách việc thống kê, quản lý dữ liệu và hỗ trợ việc hoạch định, thực hiện dự án. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 23/10/2009.
Job Title: Personal Administrator/ Interpreter to Deputy Director and Senior Technical Adviser
Location: Cau Giay, Hanoi
Reports to: Deputy Director, LIGHT
The Institute for Community Health and Development, LIGHT, is a not-for-profit, community health and development organization which conducts research and manages projects on a range of community health and other development issues, and trains healthcare professionals. It works in close partnership with civil society organizations, local authorities and other NGOs to deliver it’s projects and is influential in working with the Government to shape policies and laws.
To provide administrative support to the Deputy Director, who provides the day-to-day leadership of the organization; to provide interpretation and other support for an English national who is a Senior Technical Analyst; on occasions to help out with other project teams.
• Handling incoming and outgoing mail of the Deputy Director, including drafting and proof reading of internal and external memorandums
• Co-ordination of agendas and other documents for meetings of the Deputy Director with other partners
• Scheduling of appointments and meetings of the Deputy Director
• Assisting in hosting of guests, public officials and other visitors
• Providing interpretation at internal and external meetings for the Senior Technical Analyst
• Helping the Senior Technical Analyst to work effectively with the other Vietnamese national staff.
• On occasions, helping out with other project teams
• Excellent English language skills, including the ability to interpret in meetings at a high level from Vietnamese to English and vice versa, and translate documents to a good standard
• College or University graduate majoring in English Language
• Motivated, with a proactive and flexible approach to work and quick grasp of issues
• Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines
• Minimum of 2 year’s experience in a similar role
• Proficiency in MS office software
• Experience of working in a similar not-for-profit organization
• An interest in and understanding of the community health and development issues covered by the organization
Application for this post should be by letter outlining how the applicant meets the requirements of the post, together with a CV, and should be sent to: Lynnette Savings, Senior Technical Adviser. Email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Friday 23 October