Phòng Thương Mại công nghiệp Việt Nam (VCCI) cần tuyển 02 vị trí: Cán bộ dự án và Điều phối viên chương trình. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 10/11/2008. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
1. VCCI/Danida: National HIV/AIDS Programme coordinator ? workplaces
2. VCCI/Danida: National Project officer – Strengthening employers representation
VCCI wishes to recruit two dedicated candidates responsible for implementation on Business Sector Programme Support (BSPS) funded by DANIDA
General Qualifications for both positions:
– University degree in relevant field, post graduate would be preferable.
– Excellent computer skills
– Full proficiency in both spoken and written English is prerequisite.
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
– Demonstrated intercultural communication skills are expected.
Further requirements for each position:
1. For the National Programme Coodinator work for sub- component 2.4 on ” HIV/AIDS at workplace”
The HIV/AIDS Project Coordinator is expected to be an experienced HIV/AIDS at the workplace specialist with profound knowledge and experience in HIV/AIDS prevention and care as well as modern techniques of capacity building of employers and workers. Access to the national and regional network of expertise in the field and experience in donor related project work is hightly expected.
2. For the National Project Coodinator work for sub – component 2.3 ” on Strengthening of Employers’ Representatives”
Experienced in the field of labour code, workplace conditions on occupational health and safety and on overall labour standards, with knowledge and experience on modern techniques of capacity building for employers and employer’s oganization; Human resource and business association management. Access to the national and regional network of expertise in the field and experience in donor related project work is expected
ToR in English can be obtained by contacting Ms Vi Thi Hong Ming: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application letter, CV in English and a copy of diploma and transcript of records should be send to:
Bureau of Employers’ Activities
Att. Director Phung Quang Huy
5^th Floor, VCCI Building, 9 Dao Duy Anh St., Hanoi
The deadline of CV submission: 10/11/2008
HIV/AIDS position: Ms. Vi Thị Hồng Minh, 04 35742022 ext 345
Employers representation position: Ms. Mai H?ng Ng?c 04 35771330