Tổ chức Oxfam Novib cần tuyển nhân viên hành chính làm việc tại văn phòng Hà Nội.
Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 21/8/2011.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Oxfam Novib is member of Oxfam, an international confederation of 15 like minded organisations around the world, working together to find lasting solutions to poverty and injustice.
Oxfam Novib started programmes in Vietnam since the early 1990s. Together with other Oxfam affiliates they implement one Oxfam country programme, to increase their impact.
By the first of September 2011 they are opening a Field Office in Hanoi, Vietnam. Therefore we are looking for a Vietnamese citizen to fill the following position.
Based in Hanoi, Vietnam
Purpose of the function
The administration officer ensures the effective and efficient support of the administrative process of the Field Office and gives secretarial and administrative support to the Country Director. The administration officer reports to the Associate Country Director.
Main tasks of the function:
– You prepare, in the framework of the project cycle of Oxfam Novib or requirements of the back donor, documentation and correspondence (such as approvals, contracts, letters of transfer, reminders and [standard] letters of rejection);
– You arrange and monitor the (administrative) processes of the programmes and externally funded projects, in line with ISO procedures and back donor requirements; to signal deviations within the different processes and remind the relevant staff members of this;
– You arrange the processes, registration and filing of the documentation and correspondence of the (core) processes, in line with applicable procedures and with the help of the automation systems;
– You prepare all relevant Oxfam meetings. If needed, to record action points and/or write the minutes, and to monitor their follow-up;
– You provides secretarial, administrative and organisation support for the Associated Country Director;
– You hand out petty cash after receiving the correct and signed forms and you register and file in line with applicable procedures the amount of petty cash that is paid out. You signal in time to the financial administrator if the petty cash register is low.
– completed an education in secretarial, administrative or economic direction;
– proven secretarial, administrative and organizational work experience;
– excellent oral and written command of English;
– experience with SAP or other computerized information systems.
– a proactive attitude and you work systematically, you know to separate major and minor issues, are accurate
– good interpersonal and communication skills and you are a team player
– a flexible, customer-focused attitude
The final candidate will be contracted by Oxfam Novib according to Vietnamese labour law legislation with a gross annual salary in the range from 131.742.900 to 180.214.344 Vietnamese Dong, depending on qualification and experience.
Are you interested in this position? Send your application in writing, including a motivation letter and a curriculum vitae and mentioning reference number (5-046) to Ingrid.Van.Der.Velpen@oxfamnovib.nl no later than August 21st, 2011. Information on the job is available with Ingrid van der Velpen, phone number 01234782802
Candidates will only be contacted when invited for an interview. Previous applicants do not need to reapply.