Oxfam Great Britain cần tuyển cán bộ chương trình . Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 20/10/2010.
Founded in 1942, Oxfam Great Britain made its first grant in Vietnam in 1955, and is now a leading global development and humanitarian organization. Oxfam GB’s programmes in Vietnam range across sectors including rural livelihoods and infrastructure, basic education, disaster management, and national level social and economic policy change. Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International. We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Vietnamese citizen to fill the following position:
PROGRAMME FINANCE OFFICER (level D1)
Reference number: INT4138
The post is offered on an open-ended contract, based in Hanoi but with some travel
The Role: To support programme staff (mainly to livelihood and right to be heard programme) in practising an effective system in Partner Financial Control and Management, and Donor Reporting. The post will be responsible to maintain Oxfam financial requirement, capacity building for staff and partners, manage the partner’s financial reporting, and performing partner audit (Minimum one audit for each partner every 6 months). The post will also be responsible for preparing and monitoring donor reports as well as coordinating with other finance staff in supporting programme finance.
Reports to: Programme Service Manager
1. Be responsible for the flow of financial information between programme managers (PCs/POs/PjOs) in Oxfam office and project partners and counterpart organisations.
2. Coordinate closely with the account staff of the PMB (project management boards) to ensure the finance issues of the programmes run smoothly and effectively.
3. Assist programme managers to prepare annual budget, financial reports, auditing … in the programmes, which they are following.
4. Be responsible to manage donor funded projects in term of reporting, financial guideline and requirement.
5. Be responsible for checking payments to PMBs, respecting the agreed procedures and Oxfam requirements.
6. In collaboration with POs, PjOs, PCs check the project spending with partners in the field.
7. Carry out internal audit for every projects in every 6 months
8. Identify the needs for training and capacities building to Oxfam staff/appropriate members of the PMBs to improve their skills in financial management and in preparing financial reports.
9. Induct new programme staff and provide on-going guidance and training to staff in term of financial monitoring and CRIMSON
10. Participate in the regional/ harmonisation related forums/ meetings especially the ones related to finance.
11. In coordination with other finance staff, assist the SMT in ensuring that Oxfam office complies with the terms of its legal status locally, other legislation, and with Oxfam’s requirements, especially in project finance issues in the field.
• Vietnamese national
• University degree in Finance and/or Accountancy
• At least two years of work experience. Experience in working with an NGO or a Joint-ventured company is preferable.
• Experience in project financial management.
• Proven ability in collaborating with local governments and with heterogeneous teams composed of consultants, experts, and local collaborators of different educational and cultural backgrounds.
• A willingness to travel and work in the rural areas where the project’s main activities are located.
• Experience in giving training in accounting for non-accounting people, and in building financial procedures preferred.
• Have integrity and be committed to serving the needs of the poor in Vietnam through completely transparent accounting procedures and bookkeeping training of local project partners from the rural areas.
• Ability to work independently, as well as in a team.
• An ability to write clear and concise reports, both in Vietnamese and English; very good spoken and written English.
• Good command of computer software packages e.g. WinWord and Excel. Eager to learn new software packages to adapt to the real project finance management needs.
Gross Annual Salary Range: US$ 13,100 – US$ 14,410
The closing date for application: October 20th, 2010
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online, please visit: http://www.oxfam.org.uk/jobs (page Work with us – Current Vacancies, quote reference: INT4138 Application Form is under article “MORE INFO”) or send a cover letter, Application Form, and copies of relevant degrees to:
Oxfam Great Britain, Floor 5, 22 Le Dai Hanh, Hanoi
Oxfam offers an attractive benefit package. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.