CARE cần tuyển Tư vấn làm việc ở Cần Thơ và An Giang. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 29/07/2008. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
CARE INTERNATIONAL IN VIET NAM national social researcher or research team
Consultancy Advertisement (Reference No. STEP-001)
CARE in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organization representing the CARE International network. CARE in Vietnam (CVN) is a creative and dynamic organization, working with Vietnamese partners in the sectors of health, rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness.
CVN is looking for national social researcher or research team (Consultant) to contribute to formative research for a three-year project based in Can Tho and An Giang provinces. The consultancy will include a rapid assessment of gender-based violence experienced or perpetrated by individuals associated with the 05/06 centres in each province. In addition, the successful consultant will design and coordinate a gap analysis of community-based harm reduction services. Field research will take place in Can Tho and An Giang provinces, while desk reviews and protocol development can take place from a remote base.
* Demonstrated experience in quantitative and qualitative research methods, particularly rapid assessment and gap analysis
* At least three years experience conducting social research related to gender, HIV and/or social disadvantage in the Vietnamese context
* Good written and spoken English (writing sample will be requested)
* Strong report writing skills
* Experience working in the field of HIV; preferably with sex workers, drug users, and/or 05/06 Centre residents
The consultancy is desired to begin as soon as possible. If interested, please send your full English CV and state the advertisement reference (STEP-001) no later than 29 July 2008 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CARE Ho Chi Minh City Project Office
433/19 Su Van Hanh Noi Dai
District 10, Ho Chi Minh City
For more information or to receive a copy of the draft Terms of Reference (TOR), please contact Sara Nieuwoudt, CVN’s Health Technical Advisor, at email@example.com.