Thứ Tư, ngày 16/05/2012
Tổ chức Tầm nhìn Thế giới (World Vision) cần tuyển 01 ứng viên cho vị trí cán bộ thiết kế, giám sát và đánh giá kiêm xây dựng năng lực làm việc tại tỉnh Điện Biên.
Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 27/5/2012.
Thông tin tuyển dụng chi tiết như sau:
World Vision International – Vietnam invites Vietnamese competent candidates for the following position: DIEN BIEN CLUSTER OFFICER – Design, Monitoring and Evaluation (DME) cum Capacity Building (1 position), work base: Dien Bien province.
– To provide technical support, advice and influence on the development and implementation of capacity building need assessment, then activities, structures, initiatives and materials which aim to build the capacity of the human resources directly involved in delivering WVV programs, including Area Development Program (ADP) staff, district and commune program management boards, community volunteers, Hamlet Facilitator networks and members of CBOs and VDBs.
– To assists ADPs and projects in the Dien Bien cluster in particular and all other ADPs whenever requested to meet minimum standards of DME for community development and to promote higher quality sustainable programming.
– To assist the National Coordinator DME and the Capacity Building Senior Officer in building up the capacity of relevant staff in effective DME skills; Community Development, Development Project Management.
– University graduate in relevant disciplines like Community Development, Statistical Related Fields;
– 2 – 3 years experience in working in the area of community development and/or with non-governmental organization;
– Experience of and demonstrated ability to effectively network with a diverse range of multi-lateral, and government bodies;
– Experience in monitoring and evaluating projects and ensuring that recommendations are implemented;
– Demonstrated ability to coach, mentor and motivate staff and partners;
– Good reading and report writing skills in English;
– Good computer skills (word processing, excel and power point);
– Ability to work with a minimum of supervision, exercise judgment, meet deadlines and work under pressure;
– Have Research ability and interest;
– Willing to learn to advance career in DME and Capacity Building fields;
– Willingness to work at the project sites (district level) with frequent travel.
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Application documents include:
+ Detailed Curriculum Vitae
+ Application Form (following WVV’s standard Application Form)
For WVV Application Form and the detailed job description for these positions, interested candidates are invited to visit World Vision Vietnam’s website: www.worldvision.org.vn, or contact:
Pham Thanh Thuy – People and Culture Department
World Vision International – Vietnam
Address: 4th floor, the HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long street, Hanoi
Tel: 04. 39439920 (ext.114). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for application: 27 May 2012.