Thứ Sáu, ngày 10/02/2012
Tổ chức World Concern đang cần tuyển 01 nhân viên tư vấn mua sắm làm việc bán thời gian cho dự án của tổ chức hoạt động tại Hà Nội. Hạn cuối nhận hồ sơ là ngày 20.2.2012. Chi tiết công việc như sau:
Project: Intergenerational Deaf Education Outreach
Title: Short-term Procurement Consultant (Procurement Coordinator)
Job type: Part-time
Location: Hanoi-base with travel to project sites as needed
Report to: Project Manager
The Intergenerational Deaf Education Outreach (IDEO) Project is implemented by World Concern Development Organization in cooperation with the Ministry of Education and Training (MOET) through four years (July 2011 – June 2015) in the provinces of Hanoi, Thai Nguyen, Hue and Ho Chi Minh City. The overall objective of the project is to assist young deaf children to integrate into mainstream society, by piloting an innovative joint family and institution-based delivery system comprising screening, family support, and preschool services. The project is funded by Japanese Social Development Fund, a trust fund managed by the World Bank (WB). The total grant is USD 2,798,270.
The Procurement Consultant is responsible for the procurement of all project goods and works and the selection and employment of project consultants, ensuring that they comply with World Bank and World Concern regulations and support the success of the project to the highest extent.
• Assist the Agency (World Concern) to prepare the annual procurement plan for all purchasing and procurement activities needed by the project;
• Assist the Agency to set up and maintain an effective monitoring and recording system on procurement.
• Identify indicators of fraud, collusion and other unethical practices in procurement/selection process;
• Manage the whole procurement process for goods and works and non-consulting services according to project Procurement Plan and the Bank’s Procurement Guidelines, that includes: (i) Assist the agency in preparing the technical specifications of goods/works; (ii) Assist in advertising of the Invitation for Bids/Quotations; (iii) Identify the sources of supply, evaluate the eligibility and qualifications in order to prepare the list of suppliers/contractors for contracts procured using shopping in consultation with the agency; (iv) Prepare bidding documents/request for quotations, bids/quotations evaluation reports, contract conditions including issues of performance guarantee, advance payment guarantee, insurance, liquidated damages, contract execution schedule, payments, delays, compensation events, contract extension, quality control, disputes, claims parties’ obligations and so on in accordance with the sample documents applied for this Project;
• Manage the process of the selection and employment of project consultants according to project Procurement Plan and the Bank’s Consultant Guidelines, that includes: (i) Prepare/comment Terms of Reference (TORs), request for expression of interest; short-list of consultants, RFPs, draft contracts, etc.; (ii) Prepare evaluation reports and contract negotiation with selected consultants; (iii) Monitor and supervise the contract implementation, including issues of claims and disputes, compensation events and so on;
• Work with the Bank staff to make sure all the procurement processes are in line with the Bank’s regulations and procedures.
• Work with other project consultants to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of all procurements under the project.
• Review and update Procurement Plan on an annual basis for submission to the Bank as needed.
• Provide on-going guidance on procurement procedures to project stakeholders as needed.
• Manage all procurement documents and prepare reports as required by World Concern and the Bank.
Qualifications and experiences
- Vietnamese national with university degree and fluent written and verbal English;
- Good knowledge of concepts, principles and approaches in procurement and human resource management.
- Familiar with World Bank procurement procedures and considerable working experience with WB-financed project in the area of procurement.
- Mature, able to lead and take on high level of responsibility; ability to work independently and as a team member; strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills and persuasiveness in presenting, negotiating and problem solving; capable of managing complex matters, operational and policy issues, as well as issues related to governance and anti-corruption.
- Honest, high ethical standard, motivated and hard working, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
•Comply with policies/ regulations of World Concern, government and donors as needed.
This appointment is for 04 months on part-time basis, approximately 03 days/week.
Estimated start: 1 April 2012. (Advance presence in March 2012 is required for work hand-over).
Interested candidates are requested to send a letter of application and their CV with details of qualifications, experience and references via email to: IDEO@wcasia.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for Applications: 20 February 2012