Thứ Tư, ngày 15/06/2011
Tổ chức phẫu thuật nụ cười ( Operation Smile Việt Nam) cần tuyển cán bộ dự án làm việc tại Hà Nội, thường xuyên đi công tác trong nước. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến 30 tháng 6 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
TITLE: OSV Program Officer
REPORTS TO: Program Manager
MANAGER OF: N/A
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
This position will be the key agent managing and coordinating on-going activities of all local and international mission activities and programs within Vietnam. The Program Officer is responsible for all activities pertaining to the operations, logistics of planning and executing the missions conducted in the country include all pre-post, before, during, after and follow ups. The position requires frequent travel within Vietnam.
– Act as the in-country mission coordinator. Responsible for before, during and after mission logistics.
– Prepare respective programmatic reports to include but not limited to mission and education programs as well as the creation and management of the programs/missions associated budget.
– Work together with the Programs Executive/Manager and Regional Coordinators on the development of mission plans, team comp and provide necessary and prompt mission information to team members.
– Assist OSV’s management on identification and development of partner hospitals relationship.
– Liaise with and maintain fluid communication with mission sites and partner hospitals throughout the year
– Help on the creation and establishment of patient follow-up program and POP for mission sites.
– Assist the Regional Medical Record Coordinator to build up the medical records system in a well manner and, if possible, integrate it with the Regional Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
– Manage the inventory for medical supplies and equipment maintenance.
– Work with in-country Medical Advisors to ensure that patient standards of care are adhered to and are in accordance with the policies and guidelines set forth by Operation Smile, Inc. and the Regional Office.
– Prepare pre-post and follow up mission reports.
– Non- Medical Volunteers
– Assist the foundation in establishing non medical volunteers committee and strengthen it.
– Promote and recruit non-medical volunteers as necessary.
– Work with the Regional Volunteer Coordinator to establish a system to recruit, retain, register and coordinate medical volunteers from in and outside of the country.
– Liaise with H.O and Regional Credentialing Coordinator to make sure all medical volunteers are credentialed according to the policies and guidelines set forth by Operation Smile.
– Coordinate medical education exchange participation.
– Assist the Credentialing Coordinator to maintain the medical volunteer database.
Assist and support other departments, undertake other tasks as and when required by supervisor/manager.
– University (BA/BS) Graduate
– 2-3 years working experience of working in foreign organization(s)/corporation(s)
– Excellent leadership, management, interpersonal/social and communication skills and multi cultural understanding and sensitivity.
– Ability to travel both locally and internationally
– Willing to learn, mature and able to work under pressure
– Exceptional time management skills and problem solving are a must
– Team spirit, flexibility, commitment, initiative and creativity to further develop the activities
– Ability to learn new material quickly
Experience in an international NGO is a plus
Multi-lingual is helpful
Closing Date for Applications: 5PM, June 30, 2011
OSV offers on-going career development and learning opportunities as well as attractive benefit packages. Interested applicants please send cover letter in English, a full CV including contact details and names of referees to email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. Applications will not be returned