BirdLife International cần tuyển Cán bộ hành chính. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 18/02/2008. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Terms of Reference
Administration Officer for BirdLife International in Indochina
BirdLife International has been operating in Vietnam since 1994 and is currently implementing a conservation programme in Vietnam. In November 1997 BirdLife International was granted a Representative Office license. BirdLife International now is expanding its activities in Vietnam and Indochina through the implementation of series conservation projects.
Job title: Administration Officer
Reporting to: Vietnam Programme Manager
Reporting to job holder: None
BirdLife Vietnam Programme staff, staff of national, provincial and district government departments, NGOs, international researchers and research institutes and other stakeholders in the conservation field.
Overall purpose of job:
Assist the Vietnam Programme Manager in all the matters relating to the administration of the Birdlife Hanoi office and provide support on communication materials/outreach to promote BirdLife conservation mission and profile in Vietnam.
1. To be responsible for general administration of BirdLife Hanoi office:
– Setting up and maintaining the office filing system;
– Screening telephone calls, incoming and outgoing mail;
– Routine word processing of documents;
– Travel arrangement for office staff, consultants and invited guests;
– Track staff time records and prepare monthly staff movement records;
– Control log-books and supervise the maintenance of the office vehicle, library and other equipment;
– Maintain a proper inventory of office assets register, including numbering, recording, and reporting;
2. To undertake routine clerical duties including assistance with the preparation of technical reports;
3. Provide interpretation services to the office activities, including meetings, small-scale workshops, and relevant events;
4. Translate project documents, materials, papers, letters, etc. from Vietnamese into English and vice versa;
5. To liaise with relevant provincial people?s Committees, NGO and International organizations;
6. To provide support to the management and maintenance of the website of BirdLife International in Indochina and the preparation and distribution of Birdlife quarterly newsletter;
7. To keep contacts with and provide general information to reporters, researchers and partners who may be interested in Birdlife and its projects;
8. To be in charge of organizing social events to promote Birdlife image;
9. To arrange for printing and disseminating of all publications;
10. To undertake other office work assigned by the Vietnam Programme Manager.
1. University degree in administration or related field,
2. Good command of both written and spoken English,
3. Strongly skilled in communication and diplomacy;
4. Good secretarial skills and good organizational capacity;
5. Good computer skills in common word processing (MS Word), spreadsheet (MS Excel), power-point, website management, email and internet;
6. Ability to work responsibly, both in team work and independently.
7. Good knowledge of forestry/conservation projects would be advantageous;
8. Experience in working with NGOs and international organizations is an advantage.
Applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to Ms. Le Quynh Giao (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 18th February 2008. *Earlier applications will be favoured*.