Hội chữ thập đỏ Tây Ba Nha cần tuyển Cán bộ hành chính kế toán11/12/2007
Hội chữ thập đỏ Tây Ba Nha cần tuyển Cán bộ hành chính kế toán. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 5/1/2008. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
*SPANISH Red Cross (SRC) is a Humanitarian Organization, member of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement. Spanish Red Cross in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organization. SRC is partnership of and working with Vietnamese Red Cross (VNRC) in the sectors of employment for people with disabilities and other venerable groups, disaster relief and preparedness.*
SPANISH Red Cross is seeking an experienced and qualified person to fill the position of *FINANCE and ADMIN OFFICER* to assist the project office of the Spanish Red Cross in Vietnam and report to the Country Delegate with all matters relating to project management and financial support to its counterpart, the Vietnam Red Cross Society. This position will be based in Ha Noi
*Areas of responsibilities*
The Finance and Admin Officer is assigned to the Projects on a _full time_ basis. In this capacity his/her specific duties and responsibilities include:
*Accountant and financial responsibilities: *
1. Responsible for Petty Cash and Bank, their conciliation
2. Perform cash payments as per authorization regulations and prepare pay rolls
3. Preparation of bank payments
4. Quarterly preparation and reconciliation of invoice registers, budget overviews, transaction sheets, exchange rate calculations.
5. Quarterly preparation of forecast of expenditure and cash request
6. Prepare donor reports
7. Prepare budgets, together with the representative or project coordinator/officer
8. Assist the project office in understanding the government rules and regulations
9. Organize the annual audit and follow-up as required
10. Develop and follow the financial guidelines, requirements and procedures of donor at all issue (such as: reporting time, quality of report, documents/ invoices, formatting of financial report?)
11. Guide and explain in detail about the financial requirements of donor or any financial issue to the counterpart accountants and project officers when needed.
12. Assist counterpart in making quarterly reporting, including management of budget expenditure per approved budget line and code. Check number and arrangement of financial documents, invoices. Follow up with VNRC for financial reports according to deadlines and requirements for reporting of donor organization/SRC. Follow up and remind VNRC HQs and provinces that lack of invoices or bank documents.
13. Participate in fieldtrips to assist the provinces in implementation of guidelines and requirements as requested by donor.
14. Making, checking and translation carefully and be responsible in term of quality for all the invoices, bank documents and financial reports of SRC Vietnam, VNRC HQs and provinces according to requirements and procedures of donor.
15. Together with project coordinator, making quarterly fund request to Spanish Red Cross Hqs, Spain.
16. Attend all the meetings and tasks related to financial issue of the project.
1. Prepare employee contracts
2. Responsible for payment regarding tax and insurances for SRC local employees
3. Maintain and file holiday records and sick leave records for Vietnamese staff
4. Maintain the fixed asset register and do physical inventory
5. Assist in writing letters to VNRC, authorities, companies and others in Vietnamese and English
6. Receive, send and distribute mail
8. Make reservation for air ticket, hotels when needed
9. Arrangement of business cards, letter heads, envelopes, mobile phones, landline phones and e-mail.
10. Purchase of office supply and keep stationary stock
11. Procurement and maintenance of office equipment and computer, and contact maintenance companies
12. Any other administrative duties as and when required
Educational background: University Degree
Working Experience: Minimum of three years of experience in the development sector (in NGO or government sector, supported by external donors).
Languages: Excellent command of written and spoken Vietnamese and English,
Other skills and qualities: Competence in MS Windows programs (Word and Excel).
Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
Ability to represent SRC and the Project among national and
Interest in community development work attitude to working with people in the rural areas
Willing to travel extensively
Ability to work in team and independently
Sense of initiative and responsibility
Interested candidates are invited to send application letter, resume together with 03 referees to SRC at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 15 Thien Quang, Hanoi. Deadlines for application is Jan 5, 2008.